A meme. Yes, another one.

Since watching the national news and drinking cheap beer isn't soothing my soul...

An alphabet meme.

Self tagged from a former partner on myspace.

A is for your age:
19. Really. Okay, I'm 32.


B is for beer of choice:
Budlight.


C is for what you care about right now:
My country. It's apparently going to be a very long four years.


D is for your dog's name:
Her name was Maggie.


E is for one essential item you use every day:
Contact solution.


F is for one favorite TV show:
Grey's.


G is for favorite game to watch:
Duke Basketball


H is for Home town :
Toledo


I is for instruments you play:
I used to play guitar... It's been years.


J is for favorite juice:
Grape. As long as it's watered down.


K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
My own.


L is for last place you ate:
My desk.


M is for marriage:
Don't even get me started.


N is for your Middle name:
Marie


O is for overnight hospital stay:
When my daughter was born.


P is for people you were with today:
The kiddos.


Q is for quote:
Life is not a dress rehearsal.


R is for Biggest regret:
Not something I'm ready to write about yet.


S is for SEX:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA.


T is for time you woke up today:
Coughing at 0210 (or so), Coughing again at 0330-ish, Coughing yet again at 0400, 0445, 0615, and finally 0645.


U is for underwear you have on now:
None. But I am wearing PJ's. So there ya go.


V is for a vegetable you love:
Broccoli, peas, green beans.


W is for worst habit:
procrastination


X is for xylophone (because it always is):
Okay, I laughed too, Sue.


Y is for something yummy you ate today:
Bagel with veggie cream cheese. Yum.


Z is for zodiac sign:
Aries.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

We have the same middle name and zodiac sign... go us!

JS said...

No amount of rum seem to ease my pain last night. I think you are right. Its going to be a long four years! JS

Chris said...

Epi, you ill?

Get better

:)

Anonymous said...

19 at heart, 32 in man-years, I love it!

I can't believe you're so young, you seem to have accomplished way too much in life to be only 32...how'd you manage it all!?!

If I have done even half the things you have in 10 years time I'll be very pleased with myself :o)

p.s. I'm the same zodiac as you too!

Epijunky said...

Hey Nikki :) Check us out!

JS, had rum been at my disposal I would have been in serious trouble this morning.

Chris, hey :) Uhm, yeah... I have plaguelike symptoms. My daughter keeps begging me to call an "ammulance".