Stolen Meme...

Stolen from Why Are You Stalking Me, who stole it from Sunday Stealing (Gasp! A blog dedicated to stealing meme's? LOVE IT.) I couldn't agree with her more. I love meme's for the distractions...

The Woman’s Work 45 Meme

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? I do, actually.

2. Favorite late night snack? I don't usually snack at night, but I do sneak some trail mix on occasion.

3. Do you own a gun? Rumor has it Santa's bring me one :)

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I'm a boring girl. I like the straight up coffee. Cream and sugar.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Doctor appointments? Gawd No. The Dentist is another thing altogether.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hebrew National Hot Dogs rock my little world. With Packo's sauce.

7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee please?

9. Can you do push-ups? I can do a couple.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I have a necklace with a pendant that has three diamonds in it. It was a gift from Mr. Epi a few years ago for Valentine's Day.

11. Favorite hobby? Photography, blogging and scrapbooking.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably. I was talking to a Doc about it a few months -- That dog has a puffy tail!

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Indecision. No, my lack of self confidence... No, indecision. Hell, I don't know.

14. The last disease you contracted? Caught the creeping crud from my kids over two weeks ago. I'm still suffering from it.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I hate Ohio Lottery commercials. JT from Y&R is a very cute boy. Owwww.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, ice water, coffee.

17. Current worry right now? Too many to name one.

18. Current hate right now? I'm freezing. I hate cold weather.

19. Favorite place to be? Wherever my babies are. Unless they're screaming at each other. In that case, a deserted island down near the bahamas.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? Party at my Brother's house.

21. Like to travel? Love it.

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: Hrm. Bernice... Ambulance Mommy perhaps? I dont know... If you want to play, play :)

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I even know the location of one of them. The other is hanging out with the missing socks.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm more of a fan of flannel this time of year.

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Favorite singer/band? I don’t have a favorite... Hannah Montana? (I'm kidding, btw.)

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I'm a Girl Scout... Of course I could.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I've had that Coldplay song in my head today... Viva la Vida.

30. Favorite girl’s names? Abby, Grace, Erin -- *shrug* I dont know. Quit making me think.

31. Favorite boy’s name? Seriously, more thinking? Henry, Nicholas, Noah.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? I'm wearing scrub bottoms that don't have pockets. :)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My daughter. "Aww Mommy, We'll call the ammalance!"

34. Like your job? HAHAHAHAHAH.

36. Do you love where you live? It has it's days. I'd much rather be south of here... Or out west.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Sue. Hands down.

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Depends on the circumstances. I do believe I broke the land speed record driving up US 23 last year.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.

41. What is your favorite book? I'm very up close and personal with my EKG book right now.

42. What is your favorite candy? Can't really have the candy anymore... But a piece of a kit kat may pass my lips on occasion.

43. Favorite Sports Team? The Packers and the Jets.

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Fixin' to crash.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? God I'm old.

So... once again, I'm not tagging anyone specifically, but if you do play let me know so I can see your answers...

6 comments:

Ninja Pharmer said...

I stole it from you..my answers are here:

http://ninjamedic.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-meme-thief.html

Fyremandoug said...

Hey Epi on #36 what is out west to you?

Epijunky said...

Doug... I'd say Colorado or any place further west than that :)

Mystery Medic said...

I am ordering sauce from Packos now!!! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

i did it, i did it!

Epijunky said...

Mystery Medic, that stuff is really good. I like their pickles and peppers too... Good stuff.

Chapati, I'm heading over to check it out :)