Tagged by Retired and Crazy

Retired and Crazy tagged me to do what I can only call the 7's Meme. How could I not play along?

So, the rules are... (I think...)

Divulge 7 things I plan to do before I die
7 things I do now,
7 things I can’t do,
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
7 things I say most often
7 celebrities I admire
and 6 (make that seven to satisfy the OCD side of me - Epi) “interesting” things about myself.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Finish Medic School.
2. Visit Paris.
3. Visit Hoover Dam and not cry like a three year old. (Cut me some slack, I was a three year old, sitting on top of her Daddy's shoulders.)
4. Visit Australia.
5. Have a photograph published somewhere other than the engagement/wedding page of the newspaper.
6. Conquer my fear of flying.
7. Learn how to be completely honest with myself.

7 things I do now:

1. I procrastinate.
2. I second guess myself constantly.
3. I curse like a pissed off Marine.
4. I love my kids more than life itself.
5. I worry too much.
6. I daydream.
7. I'm more likely to cry when I'm tired.

7 things I can't do:

1. I can't tolerate stupidity.
2. I can't jump out of bed in the morning.
3. I can't remember what my Grandpa's hands looked like. He died close to twenty years ago.
4. I can't speak squeeze the trigger of anything larger than a .22 without jumping (just a little).
5. I can't tell them everything, not yet.
6. I can't bring myself to eat liver. Or brussel sprouts. I have recently gotten over my aversion to oysters however.
7. I can't tie my shoes the way that 90% of the public does. I subscribe to the double bunny ears method.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. How he carries himself.
2. How he treats those around him.
3. His laugh.
4. His eyes.
5. His height. (Hey, I'm 6'1"... Some things cannot be helped!)
6. His hands.
7. His intelligence.

7 things I say most often:

1. Holy Hell.
2. Promise?
3. The angels will cry for you.
4. Sometime's life isn't fair.
5. Because I'm your MOTHER.
6. SHR, don't put that in your mouth, that's icky.
7. Frickin' (With an occasional slip up resulting in the "F-bomb")

7 celebrities I admire:

I really don't admire many celebrities... But I'll try to play.

1. Ronald Reagan.
2. Patrick Dempsey. I admire his face anyway :)
3. Jefferey Dean Morgan. For the same reason as number two.

I can't come up with anyone else really...

7 interesting things about myself: (Interesting, in my vocabulary, occasionally means odd.)

1. I have a seriously irrational fear of flying.
2. I went to five (yes FIVE) New Kids on The Block concerts. I don't know if that's interesting, or scary)
3. I won a trivia contest with the award of a years tuition at the local Community College. They gave me a big check and everything :)
4. I used to know how to play guitar... I wish I would have stuck with it.
5. I was in the Army, and I LOVED D&C.
6. I've been stuck on a rollercoaster close to 30 times. (The perils of working at an amusement park!)
7. I yawn when I'm nervous. It's one of those odd things about me :)

I won't tag anyone, but if you do plan on playing along, let me know in comments.

4 comments:

.. said...

Come on over. You know I am a sucker for your memes.

.. said...

Name the time and the place Epi. I'm all for it. Now to get the Lieutenant on board...

Ambulance Mommy said...

Epi, I swear, you and Bernice are soooo bad for me at work! But darn, these are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Done.

http://derek-elwell.blogspot.com/2008/11/7-things-meme.html