GUITAR HERO... WHY DO YOU VEX ME???

When I was 14 years old I decided I wanted to be a rockstar.

Yes, I'm serious. I'm going to have to dig up the pictures of me with Bobby Rock at a drum clinic back in 1991 or so.

I was inspired by watching someone play Rockband, or whatever the hell it's called. Basically you have a guitar as a controller, and you hit the chords as they show up in the song. It's very basic.

Went out tonight and picked up Guitar Hero for the Wii.

It's very basic, yet I very much suck at it.

It's nice to know that those lessons Mom paid for back in the day have done absolutely nothing for me as far as this game goes.

At least the kids like it... I had a blast watching my little girl jump up and down during a Poison song.

Maybe some video tomorrow.

3 comments:

Fyremandoug said...

At first All I read on the top line was "Guitar hero why do you SEX me"

LMAO

I need farging glasses

Evil Transport Lady said...

I watched my kids and friends play Guitar Hero.....it's alot of fun! Plus I like the fact that they weren't just sitting there slack-jawed in front of the TV:)

Odie said...

best is rockband, you get all four players going

you have one idiot whacking away at the plastic drums, one drooling while trying to play bass on an undersized plastic guitar, one wannabe rockstar flailing away on the guitar and your drunken neighbor howling into a microphone trying to sing a song shes never heard before.

all while i'm rolling on the floor howling in laughter