Tagged by Sam :)

Thanks Sam... I'm having some inspirations issues today as well :)

10 RANDOM FACTS
1. I have a green frog from Build A Bear Workshop. My son named him... "Green Frog"
2. My daughter's eyes are the exact same shade of brown as mine.
3. I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy.
4. My favorite song to sing at karaoke is "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon
5. I can't stand blinking Christmas lights. I don't know why.
6. I love chai tea from Starbucks.
7. I still bite my nails when I'm nervous
8. My car has a name :)
9. I hate brussel sprouts (Thanks Sam :))
10. I still have my first baby doll, and my daughter currently sleeps with her.

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

1. Let me know you're thinking of me
2. Thank me for doing the dishes/laundry/changing a diaper, etc.
3. Speaking of changing diapers, offer to do that on occasion.
4. Make me laugh.
5. When I'm tired, let me take that nap on occasion
6. Be honest
7. Do what you say you're going to do
8. Be the best father you can to our children
9. Be happy... If you aren't happy, talk to me about it.

8 THINGS I CARRY EVERYDAY
1. Rubberband/hair clip
2. Change purse
3. Keys.
4. Carmex
5. Pictures of Mr Epi and kids
6. Drivers License
7. Drug Pens
8. Debit card

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. People who lie just to make themselves appear "better"
2. Entitlement Junkies
3. Stupidity
4. Dramatics
5. Two-faced people
6. Apathy
7. General Meanness

6 STATES I'VE VISITED
1. Colorado
2. Washington
3. California
4. South Carolina
5. Florida
6. Georgia

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Visit Ireland/Paris/Rome/Poland
2. Finish my damn Medic Class
3. Become a published photographer (I have a lot of work to do in this area)
4. See my children grow into responsible happy adults
5. Move into a much bigger home.

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. Heights
2. Drowning
3. My children or husband becoming seriously ill.
4. Letting my husband down

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Check my email.
2. Change diapers
3. Laundry

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1. Worry about Christmas shopping
2. Bite my nails

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
1. My husband, the road conditions are horrible and he's out working.

1 comment:

none said...

Interesting answers and meme.

It's like a best of.