A Chilly Photo of the Day

Worked a 12 hour shift today, the first 11 hours consisting of VERY cold rain, the last hour, snow.

Let me say something here... There is NOTHING as much fun as carrying a heavy cot up a few stairs with a 300 lb patient on it in the pouring down rain. NOTHING.

Okay, enough with the sarcasm.

Without further ado, a two for one photo of the day...

The Spa (The loading dock out back, at the deepest point it's a good five feet deep. Taken today by yours truly... And no, I didn't go for a dip)

And finally, the snow. It was a welcome change from the ice cold rain that was soaking our uniforms all day long.

6 comments:

EE said...

ALWAYS alot of fun!

none said...

Looks like it could be a pool in the summer.

Fyremandoug said...

I like the Ponderosa Pine needles
it reminds me of Montana

emily said...

Burrrrr...just. Burrrrrr

david mcmahon said...

Hope your uniform is dry now .... glad you didn't take a ``dip'' in the spa!!!

Epijunky said...

Hey ya'll :)

My uniform is finally dry (Thanks for your concern, David ;)), and I'm warmed up. It's been a frigid few days in Ohio.

We decided against taking a tip in the spa, but we haven't ruled out a trip down a snow covered hill on a backboard. I'll be sure to take pictures.