Justice for Keith...

Robert Jobe, 15, was convicted Friday night of murder in the February slaying of Toledo police Detective Keith Dressel.

The decision was announced shortly after 11:15 p.m. in the courtroom of Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Charles Doneghy.

***SNIP***

It's not the chair, which I believe the little fucker truly deserves...

The line upToledo Police Department Mounted Patrol
She Who Rules managing to *not* deface our flag.

The Hearse. His wife was riding in there and managed to wave to me and She Who Rules. I couldn't begin to imagine what she was going through.

The procession itself contained thousands of police cars from all over the country. It took over two hours to pass us by.

They said it stretched for miles.
I believe it did.

Rest In Peace, Lt. Dressel. Your work here is done.

I don't know if any of you have ever heard a "Last Call" done for a fallen public servant... It was the part of the funeral that really ripped my heart out. It's also the first thirty seconds of the tribute video below. I didn't make it, but it still brings tears to my eyes.



I don't know if it's justice. It's not for me to decide. I just hope it helps his wife and child.

No comments: