More thoughts on Megan...

Blogging is a funny thing... I'm not sure of any other place where you can post your thoughts and instantly send them out for the entire world to read with such ease.

Yesterday I posted about Megan Meier. I was emotional when I posted it. In hindsight I should have cooled off a little before hitting the enter button. I never dreamed that anything I wrote would be posted on CNN.com. In the last day I've gone from 35 regular-ish readers to... well... a lot. And it scares the hell out of me. It reminds me that we as bloggers need to be responsible with what we post.

In the last 24 hours I've given it a little more thought. Here's what I've come up with.

I'm still angry as hell.

I still believe the adults behind these horrible actions should be made public.

I do not now, nor have I ever believed that there should be any retributory action taken by anyone towards the Drew's -- If there's something to be done, let the local law enforcement handle it. (I did use the word "shun" in my previous post... I stand by that.)

Don't be stupid, people. No one needs to beat anyone. Seriously. Let the law and karma handle things.

No comments: