Folks, here it comes. A bit of fiction

I've loved to write for as long as I can remember.

In high school I was the editor of our school paper and for a few issues at least, I wrote 90% of the content. It won some awards, so I guess it's not as bad as I remember.

Unfortunately, those awards were for news writing, as opposed to fiction (which is conveniently what I like to write the most).

I've had some ideas in my head for some time now, and I've decided to finally put them on paper. So to speak.

A post (post number 200 for me!) will be up later today, I hope.

Go easy on me, this is some pretty raw stuff. I haven't taken an English class in over ten years, and I'm sure for the most part it will be very rough and probably fairly poorly written :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading your post!

For now , I am off to do 500 things around the house and running errands, so who knows when I will be back to read it.

And congrats on you 199th blog post! ^^

Karen

Medic61 said...

I'm excited!! Can't wait to read it :)