The Sleeping Partner Saga Continues...

Submitted for your approval... A partner... handsome, yes.... Sleepy... DEFINITELY.

Sleeping in the waiting room of a local orthopedic clinic.


Places Sleepy Partner slept today:

Bed in quarters
Passenger seat in Ambulance (three times!)
Chair in Doctor's office waiting room
Chair in Ortho clinic waiting room (see photo above)
Chair in Ortho clinic waiting room (a second time, this time sitting next to a morbidly obese patient... I was waiting for him to curl up next to this gentleman, at which time I would lose my mind in a fit of hysterical laughter.)

This was all, of course, before he mowed me down with the cot, knocking me to the ground where I smoked my head on a door frame. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Medic61 said...

Sleepy partner is sleepy! Hope your head is okay! You didn't hurt it too badly, did you? :(

Also...I think you should definitely get me...I mean us...a nice clear head shot so I can bask in the glory that is sleepy partner...or uh properly see what he looks like! Yeah, that's it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Does he not sleep at night? I bet hes a stripper somewhere. lol