Yet another new partner...

We seem to be playing musical partners lately at work while they try to get the new folks settled. For the last several shifts I've had the...pleasure (?) of working with "Sleepy Partner".

Let's take a look at Sleepy Partner.

He has a bachelor's degree in Diatetics, he's very intelligent. He's a good kid, and he's got a remarkable bedside manner, considering the fact that he's a brand new EMT (so new that the ink on his card isn't dry yet). He's funny, and for the most part, the shifts have flown by.

The problem...

Watch out for the sharps container, Grasshopper!

No more comments about my driving. Obviously it's not that bad, as you're SLEEPING... AGAIN.

I understand that a growing boy needs his sleep and all, but jesus this kid can sleep. On the cot in the back of the truck, on the bench seat, in the passenger's seat, in the captains chair, in a bed in the station, on the couch in the station... Thank God he hasn't been released to drive yet.

5 comments:

Medic61 said...

I'd just like to point out that from what I can tell, this boy is really attractive and has a cute butt. You can tell him that Sam approves ;)

Epijunky said...

If I was ten years younger and not married... :)

He is QUITE cute. And not conceited about it at all.

Maybe I should rename him boyband partner, or pinup partner.

Anonymous said...

My partner snores. While working. On 911. It kills me.

Anonymous said...

Now this is some funny shit!! I have to admit this is pretty close to my favorite blog yet! Thanks for posting it. xoxoxo

Medic61 said...

Well he is most certainly a fine looking boy haha! Here's hoping that if I get hired on with this transport company that I get a partner like that!