Epi's not happy.

Here's what pissed me off today. Well, technically the last two days.

If you have sensitive ears, you might want to skip this post.

Almost getting run off the fucking expressway by a former Lieutenant driving with their lights and siren OFF. You psychotic BITCH. Had I known who was working dispatch at the time I would have called them immediately.

Standing behind a woman in line at the carryout using her Foodstamp card to buy junkfood (and buying a carton of cigarettes with cash). I barely had enough money in my pocket for a half gallon of milk. I don't get food stamps or government assistance of any kind. I don't even have health insurance. (You know, what you consider Medicaid to be.) I noticed that you drive a Honda Accord with spinners. Screw you bitch.

The Mother in the waiting room at the Dentist's office who dared to "Shush" my son. He wasn't loud, but he was crying. He has a reaction to versed that makes him a little emotional. You're lucky that I was focused on him or I would have stomped a bootprint in your face.

(To McHottie, if you're reading this, I'm sorry that I missed dinner. I swear that it couldn't be avoided. See the statement about my little boy.)

To the friend who dared to ask me "What the HELL is wrong with you lately? Why are you such a recluse?" and then suffered the wrath of Epi, my deepest apologies. I know you're worried. And I'm sorry. I promise that I'll be back to normal soon. I promise.

To the asshole two people in front of me who held up the the Rite Aid (it should make the news if you're in the Toledo area), congratulations. You win the "Miserable Bastard of the Day" award. Enjoy the three converter boxes and 200 bucks you scored. I hope you manage to buy a bad batch of meth with it.

And then there's me. I've been letting my emotions run my life for entirely too long. It's time to use my head.

No comments: