Holy crap. It seems as if I've fooled someone into thinking that I can actually write :)
Jay G., one of my favorite bloggers, chose to recognize this little blog with this fantastic award. I'm honored. Really. I still think that he might be suffering from hypothermia from this past weekends camp out with the scouts, but I'm honored regardless. Thank you, so much Jay. I feel like I should be passing out celebratory cigars or something.
To everyone who actually reads my blog despite my occasional hissy-fit ramblings, thank you.
Now here's the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Sam/Medic61 at On The Clock. My blog sister. Easily one of the most talented writers out there, and one of the most genuine, kindhearted people I've had the pleasure of getting to know.
Detail Medic at My Life In The Firehouse. A career FF, Paramedic and Honor Guard member. I never know if she's going to make me laugh, cry, or oogle guys in kilts. Oh, and I want to be her. But not in that stalkerish kind of way. I promise.
Medic Matthew at New Life Changes. We may have to agree to disagree on some political points, but I seriously dig his writing. He's snarky, often very blunt, but always a good read. Even on those political posts :) And I believe that they may have actually named that Rescue Hero after him.
Erica at Blissful Entropy. ER Nurse, writer, photographer, and Mom to some seriously cute kiddos :) This post in particular, is a favorite of mine. She's a newer addition to my blogroll, and I found myself going through her archives almost immediately.
David McMahon at Authorblog. I've said it before and I'll say it again... This man is a powerhouse. David does so much to promote writing and photography, and how to look at subjects differently. I'm clearly a fan :)
Thanks again, Jay... I had a miserable weekend, you made my monday a little brighter :)