A good day.

Today I spent quality time with my son playing Guitar Hero World Tour, and introduced him to Bon Jovi. Two birds with one stone.

My daughter is still talking about last nights encounter with Santa. She's excited, and I'm excited that she is.

I'm doing okay, I really am. I think I've finally recovered from the cold that's kicked my ass for the last two weeks. I've been terribly stressed, and that's let up a bit in the last two or three days. I can finally feel the muscles in my shoulders and neck give a little. Like I'm getting a really good backrub.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a day well spent.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Playing with your kids is the best stress reducer!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are feeling better.

Cheating Death said...

Good to see you feeling better. Seems that story isn't going to finish itself...

Epijunky said...

I promise that I'm both... feeling much better, and planning on finishing. Eventually :)) Thanks for the interest!

tracy said...

Yay, Bon Jovi "Someday I'll Be Saturday Night"
"Bed of Roses"

thanks :)