McHottie...

Has decided to start a blog of his own.

It's completely unlike mine. And that's okay. He's not me.

It's not an EMS Blog. It's not a photography blog. It's not a blog on kids...

I'm not ready to pimp it yet... Mostly because it might scare a few of my readers... Hell, knowing him it's probably going to scare me at times...

He's blatantly honest. He might be crass at times. But he knows what he speaks of. Trust me.

And as much as EVERY FIBER OF MY VERY BEING says "Don't do it, Epi..." I can't help it. I can guarantee that for those who can handle it... It's going to be a great read.

Coming soon... Knowing him it'll be very soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nyah nyah nyan nyah boo boo...

I know who you're talking about.

Send me the link.

Medic61 said...

HAHAHA omfg. I cannot WAIT to read this!

Linda Wyatt said...

Looking forward to it. I like "blatantly honest."

Evil Transport Lady said...

Oh Baby! Yes please send us a link:)

Ninja Pharmer said...

Oh my. I am REALLY interested in reading what he writes...and no, it's got nothing to do with him being called McHottie. Or being good looking. Really. Nothing at all.

;)