It's been a long day...

Tonight was an Aunt's Birthday (Happy Birthday Aunt Sue!!!!). We met up at Tango's, a cool Mexican restaurant with fantastic (although slightly overpriced) margaritas and even better food.

My family, as tradition dictates, was obnoxiously loud. Nothing new there. Even after 32 years their behavior manages to mortify me in public.

Even in a mostly empty restaurant. I apologized to the waitress, and tipped her huge.

**********

While I finish up a post that's taking entirely too long, a little Post Secret awesomeness.

Although I have to wonder if I was regretless if I would care about what "messed up" would feel like...

Just sayin.

3 comments:

Braden said...

The problem is, sometimes you get so messed up that there is no "fixing" that can bring you back.

I think we see some of these people frequently in our profession.

Anonymous said...

Braden,

You're absolutely right and the loved ones I am dealing with right now are right there- its heartbreaking.

AdCy said...

I wonder if that is supposed to say a "regretful" person...just sayin'...makes more sense...