One more thing that's pissed me off today.

This was in my inbox tonight:

From:
To:undisclosed-recipients

Hello Pal,

I hope my email meet you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt. Jarvis Reeves. I am an American soldier serving in the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, we have just been posted out of Iraq and to return in a short while. My colleague and I need your help to transfer out the sum of Twenty Five Mllion United State Dollars ($25 MUSD). If you are interesting I will finish you with more details.

As awair your response.
Email:sgt-jr@hotmail.com

Yours,
Sgt. Jarvis Reeves

God Bless America!!

**********

I can only imagine where it came from (It smacks of Nigeria)... But seriously?

An American Soldier? You're going to impersonate an American SOLDIER? Rot in hell. Seriously.

1 comment:

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Is there no depths that these people are prepared to stoop to?