Extreme Makeover Home Edition... Live Blog.

(The following would be my ramblings while watching the Extreme Makeover episode tonight, it was filmed about two months ago in my hometown.)

It's on right now. I'm finding myself hugely emotional already.

Oh Paulie. You're right. A hero is somebody who gives hope.

Rib is still rediculously hot. Just saying.

**********

I knew Michael went with them... And I can understand why.

13 kids, Mom and Dad. At Disneyworld. That's hardly a vacation for the parents. :)

**********

Toledo Fire Drum and Pipes. Love them.

What they didn't tell you was so many people turned out for the Braveheart march and demo that they had to turn more than half of them away.

EEEK! Boys in turnout gear!!!!

**********

It's surreal to see my hometown on National TV for something other than a riot or a mayor making us look like a bunch of idiots.

And here comes Isoh Impact. Tears.

**********

Becky, Lynn, Autumn. I saw you girls!!!

2037. There I am :)

2038. Twice more. Yay :) God I'm so easily amused.

Another little tidbit they didn't share... We screamed "Move that bus" for 45 damn minutes.

**********
She collects angels. I love that.

The train room was the only room I didn't get a chance to see.

"I feel like a hero like my dad" *sniffle*

**********

That is one very green bed.

13 full ride scholarships. Fantastic.

The rain held off just long enough... Welcome home, Frisch Family, welcome home.

**********


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you and my neighbor on bag pipes. Where can I get a copy of the show?

Epijunky said...

They have it on ABC.com in the full episodes... Or they will tomorrow.

The bagpipes were awesome btw. :)

Sandi McBride said...

Okay now that was fun! I agree, I'd want to go to Vegas, send the kids to Disney!
Such a fun post I visited twice...lol
Sandi

Linda Wyatt said...

What a wonderful community, and an incredible family.

It made me bawl like a baby.

Couldn't pick you out, though... I'll try again. Might need to ask for a clue.