LODD... I'm shocked and heartbroken...

I've been off work for a few days, I'm not sure how in the hell I didn't know about this, but Gary the Captain from Whitehouse Fire Department died from an apparent Stroke.

Jesus. Gary's gone.

Easily one of the nicest guy's I've ever met.

I remember one of the last shifts I worked at The Little Ambulance Service... We saw them four times that shift. The last time we walked in there with a BS county run he told me "I better not see you in here again tonight. Go back to your station and get some sleep."

I adored him. And I'm heartbroken.

3 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

That just stinks:(

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I know you're upset. I wish I knew what to say.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for you loss. I have been there but I can't say that I know your pain. Everyone handles it differently. But sometimes what helps the most is having one great friend and a hike up the to tallest mountain to just view the world.