Blog Award...


My first ever, in fact.

Medic 61 from On the Clock (One of the most creative and talented people I know by far) has awarded my lil blog with the Arte y Pico award for "Creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community." By the way, Sam/Medic 61 has recently celebrated a pretty significant milestone.... Go give her some love :)

The rules are as follows:
1.You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award in terms of creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each winner has to show the award and give the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award itself.

4. Each winner and each giver of the prize has to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

I humbly pass this award on to:

Ambulance Driver
. Who has received no shortage of awards, but for good reason. A very talented writer and the reason I started blogging.

Hammer: A constant source of entertainment and thought provoking posts. Read his latest entry for further proof why I adore his blog and look forward to anything he posts.

EMS Haiku. What's not to love? Beautiful photography. Haiku. EMS stories. It's like my own personal heaven.

MedicMarch from Meat in the Seat. One of my favorite writers. I just wish he posted more.

and finally...

Kim from As the Pump Turns. I don't know anyone else who has done so much good for something so near and dear to my heart. My dialysis regulars.

2 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

How cool! Congrats!
And those you picked are great reads! (and people too!)

/loud clapping!

none said...

Wow thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my poetry :)

I'm honored.