That's my Son's legs. Eaten alive by fleas we didn't know we had. Apparently he's allergic.
They told us he was allergic to some type of food.
Then they told us he was "Hypersensitive to Mosquito bites."
Then they told us he had scabies.
It was an old school ER doc who took one look at my poor little man and told us that we had "A Flea problem."
That was understating it a bit. We were infested and had no idea. No one else had as much as a pimple on them. Poor Future Cardiologist was being eaten alive.
I'm proud to say that today we are Flea free... And we only had to napalm the house five or six times.