Hammer's Jackpot Meme

You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)

1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Pay off my debts.

2. Where would you choose to live? Seattle, Colorado Springs, and somewhere south of here. Anywhere south of here.

3. What kind of house would you live in? Two story five bedroom house with a yard as far as the eye can see. And a washer and dryer on the floor with the bedrooms. And a room just for my crafty stuff. There would be a gigantic tree in the backyard with the most impressive treehouse you've ever laid eyes on.

4. What kind of car would you buy? Eleanor. (See below)

5. Where would you vacation? I would do some serious traveling. Ireland, Scotland, Paris, Venice, Rome... Followed up by something completely different... I'd go primitive camping out west. Montana maybe. For a month.

6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? My nose.

7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? I would do a lot more scrapbooking. I have a long way to go to get caught up.

8. What charities would you donate to? Domestic Violence Awareness and Susan G. Komen.

9. Would you give money to your relatives? Absolutely yes. I would pay off everyone's home and set up college funds for my future nieces and nephews. I would require mandatory counseling for certain members of my family before they'd see a dime.

10.Would you run away from your current life? Some parts of it, yes. Absolutely.

11. Would you continue to work? I can guarantee you I wouldn't be working at my current employer. I'd love to open a photography studio.

12. Would the money change you in any way? I would like to say no, but I don't know how realistic that would be. I'd like to think that it would afford me more opportunities to do good. Volunteering and spending more time with my kids.

2 comments:

none said...

Terrific answers. I like your choice of car and charities.

Counselling for relatives for sure!

As an aside, I saw where that show that remodels a house of a poor family, not only rebuilt it but paid off the mortgage.

The "lady" immediately took out mortgage on the paid off and restored home..bought a bunch of bling spent every dime and then couldn't pay the loan and ended up losing the house.

That is exactly what my relatives would do.

danny said...

Heh, you said almost everything I was thinking.

I don't read Hammer's blog, but I think I'll start today. I'm going to do this meme, by the way.