Cleared. (5-4-06)

Tomorrow I start my official shift at the Little Private Service That Could.

I'm going to be stationed out at the Local ER (know from this point on as "The Closet"). My partner, Pseudo Dad, is new to the company (Hired the same day as I was!) but not EMS... In fact, he's the Fire Chief from Podunk Twp. THANK GOD!!!

Am I nervous? Yes, a little. If I wasn't, something would be wrong, right?

I'm confident in what I know, mostly, I just hope what I know is enough for the patients I have in the near future.. I have a lot to learn, and I'm grateful that at the very least, I have an experienced EMT as a partner.

If any of you are reading, please don't have a massive heart attack in the near vicinity of the Local ER/The Closet tomorrow night. Thanks very much :)

No comments: