A very good day... (5-1-06)

Mr. Epi Junky got a new job, which means there will be no lapse in pay for him.

A good thing.
We are in a much better mood, collectively. Life is excellent.

I found out I don't have to serve 30 days as a non-driver at The Little Private Ambulance Service That Could... Although the thought of me, driving an ambulance, particularly code 3...

Yikes, scary stuff.

I'm feeling better too... Yesterday I had a fever from hell, felt like hell, looked like hell... Thank god that's over with. Just took my temp. No longer febrile! YAY!

Ran around with Best Friend, Drama Queen today, went to St. Charles to get my TB shot read, went to The Little Private Ambulance Service to get aforementioned good news, went to get the kiddo at school... AND GET THIS... She who rules the House (My baby girl) IS WALKING! She took seven consecutive steps at least three times today... Before I know it she'll be running around.

As you can see, I'm good at babbling... A bunch of random thoughts essentially. So enough for now, got laundry to do, dishes to do, etc.

No comments: